Your hair can last a MINIMUM
of 3 month with proper care.
1. Wash the hair with a mild shampoo, such as Pantene or Tresemme.
2. Condition the hair with a conditioner that has a matching brand shampoo.
3. Allow hair to air dry or you may place it in a hooded dryer at a cool- low heat temperature.
1. You do not have to seal the wefts because our hair has a double stitch weft, but sealing can be is optional.
2. Do not cut the weft when sewing the hair in. The hair can be used for multiple installations.
1. Use a light weight oil such as Cream of Nature Moroccan/ Argon Oil for shine when needed.
2. Wash hair at least every two weeks
3. Use a wig brush whenever combing through the hair.
4. Re-Install the hair every 4-6 weeks.